Saturday, August 29, 2015

Wish List update :)

As you all may know, my birthday is in October and I’m turning the big 2-4. Actually, that’s really not a big birthday at all. Anyways, my mom asked me last week what I wanted in my birthday package besides food, because she has to get my package together and sent soon. The thing is, I really don’t want much besides food. I have all the material goods I need over here and I’m already thinking about what I’m going to do with my stuff in a year, whether I’m leaving it here or lugging it home. So basically, all I really want is food because it’s consumable, will always be there for me, and it’s just darn yummy. So here is my new wish list with food items I want/need and a few extra little material things. I doubt anything will change, I keep craving the same food on this list, so this should hold for the holidays as well. You all know me well though, so if you want to send me something you think I would enjoy, go for it! This list is just suggestions from my brain.

The biggest thing I want is something I keep repeating over and over again, I really want cards, notes, letters, and memories from home. They help me on the hard days over here and they help remind me why I’m here and why I am who I am. I know everyone is busy, but I promise if you send me something, I will write you something back. I like hearing every thing, even if you might not think it’s important. I decorate my wall with pictures, letters, and notes that inspire me and I keep the rest safe. Thanks for the thoughts and pieces of home, they are better than anything else (besides maybe cheese and chocolate ;) )

My address is:
Kelsey Hill
PO Box 39
Adwa
Tigray region
Ethiopia

New Wish List:
-       Triscuits
-       Pretzels
-       Gold fish
-       Cheeze It’s
-       Reese’s
-       Almond Joys
-       Brown sugar cinnamon Poptarts
-       Rice krispy treats
-       Granola bars
-       Instant breakfast mix
-       Baby Bell cheese
-       String cheese
-       Pringles
-       Peanut butter crackers
-       Jif peanut butter
-       Nutella
-       Soup mix
-       Tuna/salmon/chicken cans or packets (single serving)
-       Tortilla or sopapilla mix
-       Pancake mix
-       Jelly beans
-       Snickers
-       Chocolate chips
-       Green chili packets
-       Popcorn seasoning
-       Flavored tea bags
-       Starbucks (or knock off) instant coffee packets
-       Dried fruit
-       Trail mix
-       Yogurt covered pretzels
-       Chocolate covered berries
-       Beef jerky
-       Autumn flavored food (pumpkin)

-       Little prizes for students (little erasers or pencils)
-       Star stickers
-       Magazines (People or Times or anything with news in it)
-       Cards/notes/letters/pictures from friends and family
-       Cardigan (light sweater)

-       Scarf
-    Printed tshirts

No comments:

Post a Comment